Sunday, September 9, 2007

Merged Pics


Yes it's since a while I have added an entry to my blogs.

I have managed to merge some of the shots taken during the past year or so, and since you cannot see them in full by merely uploading to Facebook, I decided to post them here... Enjoy!

First, we have the beautiful Vancouver skyline!


And featuring a streetscape along Pacific Blvd. overlooking at the Davie/Yaletown Station construction site for the upcoming Canada Line, the first subway line for Metro Vancouver (formerly called the Greater Vancouver Regional District). No the underground section for the Expo Line from Stadium to Waterfront does not count.

False Creek North overlooking Fairview Slopes.
...and featuring the glass towers taken from Granville Island.

To the east we go towards Port Moody's Newport Village!

Finally we have Douglas Island as seen from the north shore of the Fraser River.

How can I not include the stunning skyline of NYC taken during my trip there in the Labour Day weekend?

No comments: